COVID-19 Resources for Pavement Maintenance Professionals.
The Pavement Coatings Technology Council is doing everything it can to support pavement maintenance professionals nationwide throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Our industry is comprised of several small businesses and today, many business owners face uncertainty surrounding the stay-at-home orders, travel restrictions and economic impact of this unprecedented event. When it comes to providing the most relevant resources for contractors and applicators, PCTC can help. Take a look through the following tools from organizations like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and more to learn how your business can prepare and adapt.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Checklist
- The CDC Interim Guide for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- The MultiState Associates Guide to Stay-at-Home Orders: What is Considered an “Essential Business”?
- The MultiState Associates State and Local COVID-19 Response Information
- The OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- The OSHA Alert to Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus
PCTC's August column in Pavement Maintenance & Reconstruction Magazine provides details of how you can tell the federal...